An attractive smile reflects a healthy life
Attractive, natural-looking teeth help us look and feel our best. They let us enjoy the foods we love. And they allow us to be naturally confident where it really counts: at home, on the job, or on the playing field, but especially on the inside.
Why you shouldn’t ignore missing teeth.
The loss or damage of even a single tooth can have a considerable impact on everyday life and self-esteem. People lose their teeth for many reasons. Sometimes due to an accident, or illness. Other people simply inherit poor teeth. Whatever the reasons, the consequences can have a negative impact on your quality of life. You may no longer eat many of the foods you once enjoyed. Self-conscious about your appearance, you may even stop laughing and smiling spontaneously.
Fortunately, modern dentistry offers a variety of ways to restore damaged teeth or replace missing teeth.
Long-lasting solutions with modern dental technology.
What are replacement teeth?
Dental crowns and bridges are replacement teeth that are individually designed to look and feel like your natural teeth. These can be placed on natural teeth or implants.
What is an implant?
Dental implants serve as artificial roots, firmly anchored into the jawbone, that support fixed or removable tooth replacements.
When are implants appropriate?
When one tooth or several teeth are missing, or when the whole jaw is completely without teeth. Various treatment processes and implant solutions are available.
Ask your dentist for the solution that is right for you.
Are you a candidate for a modern dental solution?
If you are missing one or more teeth, then you may be a candidate for dental implants and natural teeth restoration.
- Are you ignoring missing teeth? Check with your dentist, to prevent further oral health complications that could affect remaining healthy teeth.
- Do you suffer from headaches or migraines? Often missing teeth affect the positioning of your other healthy teeth, causing a misfit of the upper and lower jaw, causing stiffness in the muscle and joints. Often, restoring missing teeth provides relief of these symptoms.
- Has your facial silhouette changed? Missing teeth can cause a loss in bone density, because the bone is no longer stimulated when chewing. The jaw line changes and shrinks, making you look older than you really are.
- Do you wear dentures? If so, you may experience problems with an insecure fit, or embarrassing situations and pain. Implants are a good option because they act like your own natural tooth roots. They can support dental crowns that look and feel like real teeth.
- Unhappy how your teeth look? Some teeth may be discolored due to medications taken as a child. Or your teeth may not be perfectly aligned, affecting your smile or facial profile. Ask your dentist for options available for a beautiful smile, using all-ceramic prosthetic solutions.
New teeth can restore and improve your quality of life.
Today, modern dental restorations help thousands of peopleimprove their lives. With the latest technologies and materials, individual teeth – or even entire rows of teeth – can be replaced for a natural-looking appearance and restored function.
We invite you to learn more about the many options available to you. Ask your doctor about regaining a natural, self-confident smile.